Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Has anyone played with the Cricut Craft Room lately?  Every since lucking out and getting the kewl Halloween freebie of the week last month, I've not seen anything as fun.  I check it every week hoping there will be something I can use, but so far nothing.  It was fun for vinyl cutting, the cricut works as well if not better than some commercial plotters I've worked with.

I view Pinterest.com a time or two each week.  It seems that only once in a while you see something fresh and new.  Though I do think I'll try making some beaded spiders to see how cute they turn out.  Would love to sell some, but this close to Halloween I may be to late, we'll see.

With Christmas around the corner I need to get at least one quilt top finished and sent off to my mom so she can quilt it on her big machine.  Would like to do a second one......and may, but we will see.

We are still working on our Hotdog wagon, but may not be in action until after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment