Wednesday, December 25, 2013


Blinged Up Camo Hat

MERRY CHRISTMAS  2013

Another Christmas behind me, and as always it's the best day of the year when it's all done.  Our son came home Dec. 21 so this year was especially a time of celebration to see him and how he's changed over the past year.  Though we would have liked very much to spend this Christmas in sunny Southern Nevada we couldn't make it this year.  Next year will be our Christmas in the sun.

Now onto the blinged out camo hat.  I made this two weeks ago, but because it was a gift I couldn't post it until today.  This was such a fun project and blew me away when it was all done.  This hat I bought at the local Army Surplus store, then bought Swarovski crystals to bling it out.  My mom having never worn any camo, I figured this was a good way to break her in.  She wanted a hat with a cross on it, but didn't really like others she has seen.  So this was my inspriation to try a new hobby of bling.  Yes I love it, and now that Christmas is over I will be buying lots of crystals to bling out some other items I have. 

Also, in the next few days I'll be posting photos of the quilts me and my mom made for my son and husband, they turned out great.  I also have two that are for sale I'll be posting, as well as putting them in my Luulla store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment