Monday, April 16, 2012

This past Saturday the 14th was really productive.  With weather being cool and stormy, I took it upon myself to do something different.  So I took out a new dress pattern and made myself a cute summer dress.  It only took abour 3 hours on my first try.  Which means it'll take just over an hour if I make another.  Then after that, and getting laundry done, I made a some jewelry......all new designs.  It was so much fun, I made two rings, a bracelet, and a necklace. 

I plan on getting new pictures online this weekend, which will be awesome to update my etsy page.  I am also looking at some more prestigous crafty type events I can be apart of this summer.  I have not done this by myself before, but I think it'll be a lot of fun........  I'll need someone with me for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment