Sunday, April 29, 2012

This is not a very good photo, but I sold this today.  This was a nice peice, made of authentic turquoise and spare silver chain I had left over.  The larger center stone was a recycled stone from an old pair of earrings. 

I spent today looking at other options...........non Etsy.  Though I like Etsy, I have not had any sales from there recently.  So I took a peak at two auction sites.......  Both of which I will try.  One was Outbid.com , which is new and doesn't charge any fees while they are getting themselves out in the market place.  The magic there is to let people know when/where your auction will be.  The site seems to be pretty user friendly, but could use a couple helpful items.  For example, there needs to be a way to re-list an auction so you do not need to re-enter all info again.  It would also be fun to see the bidding process.........maybe you can, don't know, I didn't get any bids.

But I do have an auction coming up May 4 at 5pm PST, for a black n blue glass beaded necklace set.  You can see me at Tophatter.com.  I've heard some positive and negative things about it, we'll see how it goes.  I like the energy, feedback, and speed of the auctions.  However, I have heard that it can be tough to get paid...........  we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment