Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ok so the following week after my show.....I think it was October 3, Park Lane had an event at the Salt Lake Hilton, in which I was asked to model the In Style Rose Gold collection.  It was a good time, and there were many ladies and a few men that are involved with this growing business. 

I had my first solo show on October 11.  I was a bit nervous, and was only to get one booking, but I made it.  I managed to have an equally lucrative show, much like my own.  With that said I have nearly met my first months Level 2 goal on my own without having a new recruit.  I have two shows this week, so will be interesting to see if I can secure more bookings.  The commission is good, I cannot complain.  And though I will meet this months goal, it is nice that it is not expected it is my personal decision.

Today with my commission check I was able to set up my website http://www.myparklane.com/mwebb  I encourage you to all take a look.  If you become interested in wanting to buy, host a catalog party, or become a Fashion Director please let me know.  Though we may live a distance from each other we can still work together to achieve your goals.  Canada is our newest addition and the first outside the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment