Sunday, September 30, 2012



Ok, I did it!  I had my first Park Lane Jewelry party.  It was a new Fashion Director/Host, and made my $5 kit (yes the kit is only $5, and comes with $1,000 worth of jewelry).  I invited about 25 people, and had 7 show up, which was perfect.  I also was able to get 5 bookings.  Yes, we had to play fun games and hand out tickets to motivate people to book, but they booked and also bought some items.  I am excited!  I look forward to making a few extra bucks on the side with this.  Of course I will talk more about this as I go along.  I am sure I will have good experiences and not so good. 

If you have been unemployed for a while and have a few people who love jewelry, especially if it's free, let me know.  I can not only help you become independant but can also get you out of the house and feeling some self worth again.

No comments:

Post a Comment