Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring is in the air!  Tonight is our time change, and most of the valley snow is melted.  Since Christmas Eve we've had 1-2 ft. of  snow on the ground.......but NO MORE!!! 

This picture you see is the newest hobby I can blame once again on my mom.  Yes, I really had no interest in making these, however I got sucked in.  She started me on strips, and it took me three weeks of just staring at these strips before I GOT IT!  Now, she set me up with special rulers for my birthday which was February 28th.  So I am a stripping fool..........  I really like how easy and fast they are to put together.  This is my second quilt topper.  We have a system, which I make my toppers, then ship them to mom to quilt them on her long arm.  I plan to have these posted to my Luulla.com and Etsy account by late spring early summer. 

I am also getting my hands busy on learning handmade card technique's, which these also will be up for sale in sets.  With an active season coming up where I can get outside more, I hope to dedicate a finished project to get finished each week.  We will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment