Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22,
 At the end of this day we wonder "WILL IT EVER WARM UP?"  This photo is one I took in the summer of 2009.  They are roses from my mother in laws garden in Northern Utah.  We've had a bit of a cold snap here in northern utah.  Ready to get out and take part in nature, but weather is less than perfect.  Made contact with getting some updated Park Lane catalogs to see what's new.  Of course they have aweome stuff!  I need to get back to sewing and finish my greeting cards that I need to finish up.  Ready to finish another class next week so that leave only 6 and I'll be a college graduate. 

I have some things we're working on throuout the next year.  I will be launching another blog next spring or summer to document a new adventure.  It will be linked to this one, but will be seperate in subject manner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment