Friday, May 31, 2013

Since my last post we have made it to summer.  Today is May 31, and I am ready for warm weather.  Working the job I have, I have struggled to get motivated and remain consistent in my craftiness.  I have so many things I can do, and maybe I get overwhelmed with the possibilities, I don't know.  What I do know is that I have to get back on track.  I am my own Life Coach of Creativity! 

The photo above is my latest quick project I made two days ago.  With working grave yard shift I must sleep during the day and a good sleep mask is essential.  I made this out of scraps and is pretty easy to make.  I used flat lace on the elastic which gathered nicely and makes a cute country chic eye cover.  I plan on introducing some of these in my luulla store over the next couple months or sooner.  I may also add lavender as this helps with relaxation and sleep.

Life is unpredictable and I feel most motivated when I am broke.  Which must mean that I need some sort of entertainment, because when I have cash I don't stay home.  So to struggle provided my best creativity.  Trust me I would love one day to have a craft or (creative island) that I can make whatever I desire.  But some of the best handmade items come from cluttered spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment