Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It has been a few days since my last post, I have been in a funk.  I haven't done a thing, except for going to our local GemFaire on saturday.  I go there knowing it will be to crowded, but that I may find one or two things at a reduced price that I've been wanting to incorporate into my designs.  I did find some beautiful beads in which I will begin working with and posting on my etsy page.  I also learned that if I want to attend this Faire in the future I should go a couple hours before they close, it appears that around 3pm people are leaving the parking lot. 

I did make a new Indian Agate bracelet last night, which turned out really nice.  I will post that as well, maybe this weekend.  Rememeber you can check out my site at www.happigirlgifts.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment