Saturday, March 10, 2012

This week I ventured to a place I never thought I would.  I've become fond of antique looking metals, such as this antiqued copper in the picture.  I love it!  And priced at $27 I feel it's a steal being that's it's handmade.  I always thought I would be faithful to silver or gold..........mostly silver tone.  But, as I have been learning new things and trying to think outside the box (for me is sometimes hard).  I have made a new friend with this color, and will also try antiqued gold and gun metal. 

Very excited also to announce that I am going to attempt to have bead kit parties.  Just small groups, nothing to crazy.  If I could have 2-5 people every two weeks or so it would be great....  You have to start somewhere, and I love to see the lights come on when someone learns somthing new.  I get just as excited........

As for today, I am focusing on making nice business cards to hand out with some samples.  I also will be riding my Honda Metro to a friends house where's she's going to teach me to make tamales for my birthday present............excited.  The weather here in N.Utah is to be in the mid 60s today, and time change is tomorrow, I am soooooo excited for time change.  Going to start prepping my garden space, putting house plants in new pots, and cleaning the yard and getting the outside kennel ready for the dogs this summer.  Also getting a fun visit from my parents the weekend of the 23rd, whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment