Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Yesterday around 4-5PM a snow storm blew in.  This morning I woke up to near12" of snow.  Strange this is only about the third time we've had snow like this during our winter.  Which I am not complaining, it's been a wonderful winter for Northern Utah.  Most of the snow should easily be gone  by Friday.  With that said, our time change is this Sunday, and I can't wait.  With gas prices rising each week, it will be nice to ride my scooter rather than put gas in my car.  Currently I work about 13 miles from home, so riding this to work will be an option. 

Over this past weekend I purchased different color metals to use in my jewelry creations.  I'm excited to use this, and didn't think I would ever turn away from traditional silver color.  But I am liking the eclectic possibilities of what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment