Saturday, May 5, 2012

So last night I tried Tophatter for the first time.  I ended up selling this set for a substantial discount...........but it sold!  So I scheduled another auction for May 9, 9am auction, which means it could take over 3 hrs for my item to come up, but it's all fun.  What was exciting is that it sold to someone in Rochester, NY.  Though I love my local clientele I'm building, it was neat to sell to someone on the other side of the country.

Today I have an order to fill so will be completing that, as well as whatever else stirs my motivation.  I did buy a peice of board today from Lowes so I can work on a pyrography sign for Mothers Day.  Getting ready for a busy week, we'll see what I have to say come next weekend.  As always you can catch me on Tophatter this wed morning selling a beautiful Jasper and wire bracelet......

No comments:

Post a Comment