Sunday, May 20, 2012



So, I now have a new store I want to invite you all to check out.  www.happigirljewelry.luulla.com .  I am very excited to be apart of this new Handmade ONLY seller site.  Etsy, appears to have some very opinionated sellers, which if you open the door to that, you can only blame yourself. 

I am speaking of a thread on Etsy I started, and all in all the majority were very helpful and nice.  I even managed to get private help from a seasoned seller, so I am grateful.  Anyway, there are some who are just not good communicators, and come across wrong in my opinion.  Some of the feedback I recieved.........that I did not want to take in at first, has actually been good for me.  I have started updating good photos, and I've gotten help with writing better descriptions.

I will be making regular updates to my new site, and I am not sure at this point if I will relist with Etsy once my items expire.  I would love to just use luulla, but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment