Thursday, May 10, 2012

Update for my second auction on Tophatter.com.  I did my second auction, and though I could not log onto the site during my auction, I did sell............again, at a substantial discount.  So, it appears that I need to try less pricey items..........  may try some steampunk since it's crazy popular, and ALWAYS brings good returns.  I have another auction planned for May 14, at the 5pm auction, which will be for some pretty copper and glass bead earrings.  We'll see if anyone bites........  I do love the auction energy.  Outbid has potential to do well, but there is absolutely NO advertising done my the site owners.  They are using us as the sellers to do that for them......... 

This picture above is a new items listed at www.happigirlgifts.etsy.com .  It's genuine Agate and Turquoise.  Beautiful Agate, loved this color combination.  This measures the average 7.5", and is sure to get attention. 

NOTE:  if you like my blog, or have any comments or questions, please let me know.  I try to update my blog each week.  Would like to hear from some of my followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment