Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ok, I am in with both feet.....  No I will not stop being crafty myself with what I enjoy making.  But I am really impressed with the quality, company ethics, and opportunity to rule my own world.  Keep in mind I have little or no expectations, seeing as though this is new to me.  I have never sold stuff before, so I may like it or not like it.  I do know that I am pretty motivated to try and make it work.  And if I did not try I may kick myself later for not having done it.  One thing I did like was that there are so many things a host and customers can get for near nothing.  There are some people who find negative attitudes with everything, however, weighing the pros and cons, this for me has more pros than I have ever found before.

Again, I am only testing the waters at this point.  I will post my journey along the way.  Nobody knows what the future holds............

No comments:

Post a Comment