Monday, September 3, 2012

The day is starting out pretty good so far.  I checked my email to discover I made my first sale on Luulla.com ( www.happigirljewelry.luulla.com ).  This is shipping to a woman in Myrtle Beach,SC.  So excited, and with also incorporating Park Lane jewelry into my hobbies I will surely be busy.  My Park Lane will never mix with my handmade items or be sold on Luulla.  But with having both available I can accommodate any budget.  Now, keep in mind I have never hosted a party before.  This may or may not be "my thing", but I am willing to give it a shot.  And if nothing else I get free jewelry.

However, keeping my own jewelry creativity going helps keep my mind off other things, so I believe it will all come together nicely.  I will keep my blog updated...

No comments:

Post a Comment